10'6" Surf Rescue Board
7000 HARD TOP
One of the most widely used lifeguard rescue boards worldwide, Marine Rescue Products' 10'6" Surf Rescue Board is extremely strong, very buoyant and features a recessed deck for guard and victim security.
Our 10'6" Surf Rescue board uses sandwich molding technology around an Airex foam core, which results in an extremely strong rescue board. One of the most widely used rescue boards around the world due to added safety features such as the recessed deck and full length straps on both sides of the board, which give victims multiple grab points.
- Manufactured using sandwich molding around Airex foram core
- Carbon fiber reinforced nose and tail
- Recessed deck for guard and victim security
- Full length straps give victims multiple grab points
- Extremely boyant due to increased thickness
- Includes fiberglass skeg and two-piece need pad
- Length: 10'6"
- Width: 23"
- Thickness: 6 1/2"
- Weight: 25lbs
Write Your Own Review