Ferno Head Immoblizer
The Ferno Universal Head Immobilizer is durable, simple to use, light weight and easy to clean, making it a staple for lifeguards and EMS personnel.
The Ferno Universal Head Immobilizer is durable, simple to use, light weight and easy to clean, making it a staple for lifeguards and EMS personnel. The Ferno Universal Head Immobilizer comes with two, foam head supports, two head straps and a universal base plate that fits most backboards. The plastic coating is waterproof, easy to clean and won’t absorb bodily fluids.
Manufactured with closed cell foam, the Ferno Universal Head Immobilizer is easy to clean, simple to use and light weight. The universal base plate will fit most back boards while the plastic coating will not absorb bodily fluids and is waterproof.
- Unique head strap is designed to conform patient's forehead.
- Large ear holes for monitoring the patient
- Minimal interference with X-ray, MRI, or CT procedures
- Waterproof plastic coating makes it easy to prevent bacterial growth within components.
- Will not absorb blood or bodily fluids
- Easy to clean and decontaminate between uses
- Meets FMVSS 302 flammability rating
- Dimensions:15” x 10” x 7”
- Weight: 2 lbs