Platform Kit for Small Lifeguard Chair – LG501
Manufactured from High Density Polyethylene (recycled milk containers), Tailwind Furniture lifeguard chairs will not rot, splinter or absorb moisture and are unaffected by most corrosive substances. Virtually maintenance free, Tailwind Furniture lifeguard chairs can be washed with just soap and water. Additionally, Tailwind Furniture lifeguard chairs are made with a UV inhibitor that resists fading. They even float!
In addition to the exceptional quality and durability of Tailwind Furniture lifeguard chairs, purchasing Tailwind Furniture helps to save our planet! Each pound of Tailwind Furniture prevents 10 milk containers from entering our landfill.
All Tailwind Furniture lifeguard chairs come complete with assembly hardware, cup and umbrella holders (umbrella sold separately). Also, all steps and platforms have a textured surface for improved grip.
The Tailwind Furniture platform kit for small lifeguard chair adds a small platform area to the LG500 lifeguard chair.
- Manufactured from recycled milk containers which will not rot, splinter or absorb moisture
- Low maintenance – wash with just soap and water. For stubborn stains pressure washing (not to exceed 1,500 psi) is recommended
- All lifeguard chairs are made with a UV inhibitor that resists fading
- Includes build in cup holder and 1 5/8” diameter umbrella holder (umbrella sold separately)
- Some assembly required (hardware included)
- All hardware is 305 stainless steel
- Dimensions: 14"L x 20"W x 14"H
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Ships via UPS
Made in the USA, Tailwind Furniture is a family owned and operated business manufacturing high-quality, recycled furniture for over 15 years.