The top choice of lifeguards, bodysurfers, and watermen around the world, DaFin swim fins provide power and comfort in the most extreme surf conditions. The rigid blade works in conjunction with the strakes to give maximum power on the down stroke while the soft rubber foot pocket provides the ultimate comfort, preventing blisters and chafing without the need for fin socks or booties. Originally designed with the ocean lifeguard in mind, DaFin is the official swim fin of the United States Lifesaving Association (USLA) and standard issue for the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association.
All Red/Yellow DaFin purchases now include a heavy duty, 16" x 24" mesh bag for easy storage and carrying.
Manufactured using the highest quality Natural Malaysian Rubber, DaFin swim fins provide power, comfort and control.
- Lightest weight floating fin
- Rigid blade and strakes provide maximum power on down stroke
- Soft rubber foot pocket prevents blisters and chafing without the need for fin socks or booties
- No left and right designation; can be worn on any foot
- Official swim fin of the United States Lifesaving Association (USLA)
- Standard issue for the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association
- Used by LA County Lifeguards
WOMEN PLEASE ORDER ONE SIZE DOWN