One of our most popular umbrellas, the Frankford Heavy-Duty, Vinyl Umbrella is built to withstand the rigors of everyday use at the beach, pool, water park and other aquatic facilities. The commercial grade, 6.5' diameter, hexigon umbrella is manufactured with stainless steel ribs, stretchers, joints and rivets, providing extra strength to the areas under the greatest amount of stress. The commercial grade, heavy gauge tilt and EZup Steel Ledge won't break as easily as the plastic that many competitors use. The .4mm thick, heavy-duty vinyl material is strong and easy to clean.
- 6.5' diameter, hexagon canopy made of .4mm heavy-duty vinyl
- 5.0mm steel ribs and stretchers for increased strength in high stress areas
- Stainless steel joints and rivets
- Two-piece, 1.3mm aluminum pole (1 3/8" diameter upper pole, 1 1/2" diameter lower pole)
- Heavy gauge tilt mechanism
- Spring loaded EZup steel ledge which supports umbrella when open
- Galvanized steel bell cap
- Non-twisting end caps prevent end tips from failing
- Extra layer of vinyl under end tips for a total of 4 layers of material
- Overall Height 94"
- Center Pole Length (no bottom pole) 50"
- Bottom Pole Length 42"
- Weight: 12 lbs