Kemp USA Ultimate EMS Backpack
One of the most versatile and affordable EMS backpacks on the market, the KEMP EMS Ultimate EMS Backpack can hold all of your first aid supplies, including a D-tank cylinder and small AED. Rated to hold over 75 lbs. of first aid supplies and equipment, this backpack is perfect for EMS professionals and lifeguards who are responding to areas where portability is a must.
In addition to the large main compartment, this backpack has 6 additional compartments including two front pockets measuring 10” x 13” x 3”, and two side pockets measuring 19” x 17” x 4”. The lower front pocket comes with elastic loops on the inside and the upper front pocket comes with a clear zipper pouch on the front. The right side pocket has dividers while the left side pocket has 4 removable pouches. The large, main compartment has 5 removable pouches to keep all your first aid supplies organized as well as a d-tank cylinder strap.
This EMS Backpack has undergone improvements to increase strength and durability. Back-tacking has reinforced the stitching at all stress points and it now comes standard with durable black nickel hardware. In addition to the added strength and durability, oversized zippers and reflective pulls make for easier opening, especially at night.
- Rated to hold over 75 lbs of first aid equipment
- 3.5” shoulder straps and hip belt make it easy to carry and comfortable even while fully loaded
- Molded feet on the bottom for extra protection
- 7 total compartments to organize all your first-aid supplies
- D-Tank cylinder strap located inside the main compartment
- Made from 600 denier nylon for strength and durability
- Reflective tape for high visibility even at night
- Oversized black nickel hardware and reflective zipper pulls
- Back tacked at all stress points
- Replacement parts readily available
- Dimensions: 13" x 16" x 25"
- Weight: 8 lbs