Kemp USA Premium Professional Trauma Bag
The Kemp USA Premium Professional Trauma Bag has been adapted from the best selling, standard professional trauma bag for those seeking an ultra durable bag that will stand up to heavy use. Made with 1600 Denier Ballistic Nylon, Kemp USA’s Premium line of EMS bags are extremely durable and water resistant. High stress points have been cross stitched and bar tacked to increase strength when the bag is fully loaded. High visibility, reflective pull tabs give the rescuer easy access to the compartments, even at night. The tuck away backpack harness allows for multiple carrying options and a gel foam padded shoulder strap for increased comfort.
In addition to the standard features, this premium bag features a pull out kneeling pad for the rescuer to use while working on a patient as well as a replaceable bottom.
Standard Features on All of Kemp USA's Premium Line of EMS Bags Include:
- Made from highly durable 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Gel foam padded shoulder strap for increased comfort
- High stress points reinforced with bar tack and cross stitching
- Highly visible, reflective pull tabs and reflective trim
- Metal, black nickel hardware
- Heavy duty, oversized zippers
Features available on the Premium Professional Trauma Bag:
- Front pocket with elastic loops and pouches
- External, easy-access top pocket
- Two, external side pockets
- Internal compartment with removable dividers and zippered see-through pouch
- Tuck-away backpack harness allows for multiple carrying options
- Replaceable bottom increases longevity
- Pull out kneeling pad increases rescuer comfort
- 17.5” x 13” x 10”
- 5 lbs.