Kemp USA Fluid-Resistant Rescue and Tactical Backpack
New for 2017, the Kemp USA Fluid Resistant Rescue and Tactical Backpack is made with heavy duty, fluid-resistant tarpaulin, which is washable and will stand up to the elements in every day use. The numerous removable pouches and MOLLE webbing on the inside and outside of the bag make this a versatile EMS backpack.
As a part of Kemp USA’s Fluid-Resistant line of EMS and Trauma bags, the Rescue and Tactical Backpack is constructed with a heavy duty, washable, fluid-resistant tarpaulin material, is cross stitched and bar tacked in high wear areas, and has heavy duty, oversized hardware. The main compartment opens completely from top to bottom for easy access to the numerous removable pouches, while MOLLE webbing placed on both the inside and outside can accommodate additional pouches or gear. Two large zippered compartment on the outside of the bag are useful for quick access items.
The backpack style should straps are ideal for caring large amounts of first aid supplies over longer distances. Mesh padded should straps & back area as well as a side and front compression strap system make this bag comfortable and easy to carry. Additionally, the hip belt helps to distribute weight evenly.
Standard Features on All of Kemp USA's Fluid-Resistant Line of EMS Bags Include:
- Made from heavy duty, washable, fluid-resistant, tarpaulin
- Gel foam padded shoulder straps for increased comfort
- High stress points reinforced with bar tack and cross stitching
- Highly visible, reflective pull tabs and reflective trim
- Metal, black nickel hardware
- Heavy duty, oversized zippers
Features available on the Fluid-Resistant Rescue and Tactical Backpack:
- Two external pockets for additional storage
- MOLLE webbing on external and interior for attaching additional gear
- Ventilated mesh padded back area, shoulder straps and hip belt
- Side and front compression straps with roll up attachments
- 11" x 20’ x 14"
- 10 lbs.