De-Bug Beach Wheelchair with Sand Tires
The comfortable ride and easy maneuverability gives you peace-of-mind about going to the beach with the De-Bug beach wheelchair.
ESTIMATED LEAD TIME: 5 MONTHS
The unique, patented design of this all terrain wheel chair keeps your body properly supported at an adjustable angle. De-Bug turns quickly and easily, and the chair may be scaled to fit any size person and almost any seating requirement. An articulating rear suspension allows all four wheels to remain in contact with the ground when going across uneven terrain, making the De-Bug more stable and comfortable than fixed suspension beach wheelchairs.
Manufactured using high-grade #316L stainless steel tubing, the De-Bug beach wheelchair is built to last! In addition to the frame, all hardware is made from stainless steel while the wheel hubs are made from poly-nylon material, eliminating corrosion from salt water. The articulating rear suspension provides a comfortable ride over uneven terrain. The De-Bug beach wheelchair is not only strong and comfortable, but also easily converts to a submergible pool chair with optional pool wheel kit.
- Rear wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuverability
- Swing away arm rests for easy lateral transfers
- Telescopic front leg rest with angle positions
- Standard manual brakes
- Chair width of 33.5” will fit through ADA compliant doorway
- Lap belt and adjustable tension wheel brakes included
- Capacity: 350 lbs. (600 lb. model available – please contact us)
- Weight: 40lbs
- 10 year warranty on stainless frame
- Made in the USA
See above for additional chair accessories.