Need a Quote?
Whether you’re a municipal or state agency that needs a quote to obtain a purchase order, you would like a quote for a competitive bid, or you’re looking for better pricing on a large quantity of items we are happy to provide a personalized quote tailored to fit your needs. To get a quote, you can call us at 1-800-341-9500, fill out the form on our contact page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you already have items in your shopping cart you can click “Print Shopping Cart”, located below the total, and email or fax your cart directly to us.
Please provide your full shipping address with your request so we can give you an accurate quote.
Shipping & Delivery
It is impossible to quote shipping rates until we calculate Weights, Distance and Shipping Options. Therefore, after receiving your order, we will calculate THE BEST shipping rate which will appear when you receive your invoice. Our years of shipping experience will guarantee that you will receive the best possible rate. Most orders are shipped via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. Large items, such as kayaks, lifeguard chairs, and rescue boards are shipped via overland freight.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Returns & Exchanges
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. Please contact us if for authorization if it has been more than 30 days.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- All swimsuits must have original tags and packaging.
- Orders for custom merchandise or special orders cannot be cancelled once processed and are not returnable.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- Unless the return is due to our error, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
How To Return or Exchange a Product
- Contact us at 1-800-341-9500 or via email at email@example.com so we can provide a verbal authorization for your return
- We will either provide you with a return label, of which the cost will be deducted from your refund, or you can send the item back on your own to the address below.
- Please include a note with the order number and if you are returning for a refund or exchanging the item when sending the item back.
- Once we receive your return we will inspect it and then issue a credit to the original payment method or to your account.
Return Shipping Address
Marine Rescue Products
41 Prospect Ave
Middletown, RI 02842
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Privacy & Security
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and while every effort is made to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Marine Rescue Products. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Marine Rescue Products takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.