Ambu Perfit™ Extrication Collar
The Ambu Perfit extrication collar is a one-piece, rigid cervical collar designed for cervical spine immobilization during transport. Features a flip chin piece, allowing the collar to be stored flat, while facilitating intubation and removal of vomit from a patient’s mouth. The ventilated posterior shell allows for fluid drainage the large front hold provides easy airway access. The Ambu Perfit extraction collar comes complete with nasal cannula holders, located on the collar body, to secure oxygen tubes. Available in 4 adult and 2 pediatric sized, which are number and color coded.
Manufactured with a polyethylene shell, the Ambu Perfit extraction collar provides cervical spine support during patient transport. Every collar is Radiolucent, CT, and MRI compatible and fully disposable.
- Flip chin for completely flat storage
- Ventilated shell allows for fluid drainage
- Large front hole allows easy airways access
- Nasal cannula holders to secure oxygen tubes
- Radiolucent, CT, and MRI compatible
- Fully disposable to prevent cross contamination
- Rigid polyethylene shell for maximum cervical support
- 4 adult and 2 infant sizes are number and color coded
Sizes: 1-Infant, 2-Pediatric, 3-Neckless, 4-Short, 5-Regular, 6-Tall