The 2001 spine board is Marine Rescue Products’ best selling backboard. The 100% polyethylene backboard is resistant to fluids, chemicals and temperature and is easy to clean. The 2001 spine board also floats, making it ideal for aquatic use.
Manufactured in the USA using 100% polyethylene, the 2001 spine board floats, is easy to clean and comes equipped with speed clip pins.
- Floating spine board is ideal for aquatic use
- 100% Polyethylene is resistant to fluids, chemicals and temperature and is easy to clean
- Speed clip pins are arranged for various strap placements
- X-ray translucent
- Maximum Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Dimensions: 18" x 72" x 2"
- Weight: 15 lbs.
Made in the USA